The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan. Reading the information on this website does not create a physician-patient relationship.
43 Total Reviews
14 Time Castle Connolly Top Doctor
Dr. Kohan has been honored 14 times as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor.
Hearing Loss NonProfit
Dr. Kohan is a staff member with the Center for Hearing and Communication.
Dr. Kohan is the recipient of the Patients' Choice Award 5 years in a row. An award given to less than 1% of doctors.
Dr. Kohan is a featured expert on ShareCare, Dr. Oz's online medical community.
- The Best Headphones for Kids, According to Pediatric Ear Experts
- Here’s the Reason You Hear Only ‘Laurel’ or ‘Yanny’
- Dr. Kohan to be Inducted to Children Hearing Institute Medical & Educational Advisory Board
- Drinking May Worsen Hearing Loss at Loud Concerts
- Patients’ Hearing Loss May Mean Poorer Medical Care