Dr. Kohan was honored to be the course director for the 2019 continuing medical education conference focused on implantable auditory devices. Besides being the course director he presented on two key topics around bone conduction and middle ear coupling. View the full course program here.
51 Total Reviews
- Dangers Associated With Repeated Wireless Headphone Use
- Facial reconstruction energizes 13-year-old boy
- Tinnitus May Drive Some to the Brink of Suicide
- ‘Buzzing’ in Ear Alerted Boy to Very Unwelcome Visitor
- Implantable Auditory Devices: Bridging the Gap Between Conventional Hearing Aids and Cochlear Implants
20 Time Castle Connolly Top Doctor
Dr. Kohan has been honored 20 years running as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor.
Dr. Kohan is the recipient of the Patients’ Choice Award 5 years in a row. An award given to less than 1% of doctors.